We are delighted to announce the initial release of Customer Care Metrics in MyMessageCloud, providing our worldwide clients with access to a range of support data for the first time. Metrics, is available for clients that are using our Pay product which powers DCB and Premium SMS payments globally.
Clients who use our Customer Care Metrics will be able to view advanced metrics for a range of time periods, campaigns and regions across their entire organisation.
The Customer Care Metrics feature is available upon request and you should already have a Customer Care contract in place before you contact our team.
- Tickets created
- Tickets resolved
- Created and resolved today, this week, this month
- Compare tickets created by current and previous two months
- Tickets created by region
- Average response and resolution times
- Tickets by individual account/campaign (for organisations with more than one account)
Once activated, you can find the new Customer Care Metrics by logging into MyMessageCloud, going to the Activity page and then clicking on the Metrics banner under the End User Support section.
Development is active and ongoing and we aim to release other features soon, including the ability to export data sets.